Monday, August 18, 2008

Back at Kleiva!

It's incredible. I'm back again to my old school, like so many I seem to grow stuck here. I've gone 3 years and have got study competance before, now I'm back for the 4th year to also become an agronomist. And look! Everyone else is back too. 3 of the people who finished at the same time as me is back, and the old spirit and fun has risen again. They haven't changed, things haven't changed, the school is just the same. Same old crappy bread, same old buildings and rooms, same old staff. Well, that is with some exeptions of course. A new tractor, a fixed-up TV-room, a new farm building, a few new teachers, and now we've all got cars (and i have a job). This is looking good so far! 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2008 at 8:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy with you, everything's going so well :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home