Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stuck for thoughts

I've been sitting her for a while trying to write something. I've started writing about the conflict in Georgia, but i failed. I don't know enough and don't wholeheartedly care enough yet. Sadly, as it is not directly concearning me, i am having a hard time really caring. This is one of the big flaws in humanity, no? I've been wanting to write about sulusponsor, but i am not really ready to tell any much of it yet. I don't want to tell about my work before i've worked for a while and have a picture of me in uniform. School has not started yet and i am living with a great (and interesting) family that feels almost like my second home. But i don't really want to write about them ether right now. So i'll just have to write out the feeling of my writers block, or my lack of emediate writing skill. All i've mentioned here could make full and multiple and good blogposts. Eventually they will. So why does my head insist on not working?

It'll come to me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 17, 2008 at 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That happens to me every once in a while. I've found that "train of thought" writing helps. Though with typing it's a bit more difficult, because I think it's slightly less natural for a person to type than to write with paper and pencil/pen/whatever. I'd suggest just grabbing a piece of whatever you can write doodles on and just writing down random words.

At least, that's how I get my writer's block out of the way ;D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home