Friday, July 11, 2008

Next years school is setteled

Though i had no doubt i would be accepted, i've now got a confirmed schoolplace for next year. It'll be my last year of school for a while. I'll be going to the Kleiva school of agriculture, to get my certificate of apprentanceship as an agronomist. That certificate means, essentially, that i will be able to work for a somewhat higher pay, as a relay for farmers. This is a field where it is easy to get work, as there is a shortage of hands. The pay is quite avarage. I hope to work like this for at least one year, so i can remove my debt.

Kleiva is a boarding school, and this will be my fourth(!) year living in one. I'll be majorely discontent if i can't get an appartment there next year, and live a bit larger then the little holes that are most rooms.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home