Sunday, July 6, 2008

My cooking skills are improving

Two years ago, i lived at a boarding school where we had a chef that made our food. Some days i didn't like the food, and i had to make my own. Every single time, i made the same meal - boiled sausages, mashed potatoes and melted butter.

This summer I've decided to take things a few levels up, and now that i actually try I've discovered something - ether making tasty food is easy, or i am very, very good at it.

Here is part of my self-made menu as of late:

Pasta with pasta sauce and fried picnic-ham.

Spiced chicken fillet with rice and chicken sauce. Spiced with pepper, salt, seasalt, white pepper and/or sometimes curry.

Joikabuns (meatball with a bit of reindeer) with mashed potatoes and green pea stew.

Fried minced meat, mashed potatoes and pepper sauce. Surprisingly splendid!

And occasionally the simple omelet with ham and sometimes cheese.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home