Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Interrail this summer?

As i preveously announced my crazy plans for driving around the balkans - things makes me realise that i'm evidently not experienced enough for that yet. Nether will i be in one year. A good idea to substitute, as proposed by Mari, is to Interrail! It's cheap, it's nice and it'll be exiting. Maybe combined with some hitchhiking? We could go as many as we want, we could travel where we want and see a lot of the world. I could easily afford two full months of interrail time! Sleeping at stations, seeing the balkans... Brilliant idea!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 11, 2008 at 1:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at least with you driving around Europe, you'd be driving on the same side of the road as you do at home. ;) I'd like to do some driving in continental Europe at some point, but I'd have to get used to driving on the wrong side of the road!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home