Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My dream for the summer

I've been thinking and dreaming and looking at maps and planning for a while now. I've got this dream for what to do next summer, and i'm really, really hoping it will come true! Next years Active summercamp is in Albania. I want to roadtrip there! And incorporate into that a trip all around the baltic. Hopefully go with more Juvente-folk, ether from norway (Maria? More?) or Estonia (Maria? Tiina? More?) or both. 

I've not gotten so far with checking, but my little scetch so far is;

Steigen (Home) - Talinn, Tartu (Estonia) - Lviv (Ukraine) - Suceava, Bucaresti, Odobesti (Romania, where i know some) - Athens (Greece) - Albania (Summercamp) - Sarajevo (B&H) - Beograd (Serbia, Wile. E Coyote from tt-forums) - Budapest (Hungary, fine city), Prèsov (Slovakia, Rasto?) - Tartu/Talinn - Home.

That's according to google maps, 9800 km. With some margin, i have to expect 10 000 NOK in gas! So, now i'm trying the best i can to save up for it, and i'm trying to get others also wanting to go. This of course is my dream, and i'll probably have to downscale it, but i like to shoot high.

Semi-illustrative picture from Budapest. I don't know these people, but they look beautifull together and with the city.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home