Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm two decades old

Just to inform you all. My birthday ended 30 minutes ago, and to sum it up; A regular day at school, but with the exeption that i actually got up in time and was not late. I'm planning to keep that up - a good start to the day leads to better days. After school, i microwave-warmed sundays lasagna  for dinner, and then went to work for 4 hours. 4 rather regular hours, but nothing stressfull or annoying today, and actually for once was done 5 minutes before time. Phonecalls from my sister, my brother, my dad, and one from a friend that i didn't catch. Driving my friend Alf to the store, playing around with handbrake turns and ending in a ditch for a little while. And after that i came online to like 30 birthday greetings from people i know, love, or hardly know at all. All in all, a good day.

(But there was no kake!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home